You can download Android Application From Here
1. This guide describes the configuration of OpenVPN on a device running stock Android 4.0 and later. It uses the OpenVPN for Android client which can be installed without rooting your device.
2. OpenVPN for Android either from the Google Play Store or directly as an Android Package (.apk) .
3. Make sure OpenVPN for Android is installed on your device.
4. Download the OpenVPN certificate bundle from below:
US1 OpenVPN Certificate Bundle
UK1 OpenVPN Certificate Bundle
on your computer by right-clicking on it and selecting Save as…. Unzip ovpn.zip on your computer . Copy one .ovpn file onto a SD card readable by your Android device and insert it. If your device cannot take SD cards, you can also send this file as an attachment to an email address configured on your device. Save the attachment to your device and remember where you put it.
5. Open the Apps screen and start OpenVPN for Android.
6. Before doing anything else, switch to the Settings tab.
7. In the Application Behaviour section make sure to have Show log window and Reconnect on boot enabled. In the VPN Behaviour section check Reconnect on network change and disable Pause VPN connection after screen off. Now click the Back button.
8. Now find Import icon on corner of app and Import the configuration file you already copied onto your device.
9. If you are installing on a new device, you might not see any files now although you transferred the configuration as advised. Open the Three Dot Menu from the Action Bar and select Settings in the appearing pull-down menu.
10. The Settings pop-up appears. Check Display advanced devices and close the pop-up.
11 . The list of available locations in the file selector should have increased. Select the appropriate SD card or internal storage device.
12. Descend into the directory tree and select the saved configuration files.
13. After OpenVPN for Android 4.0+ has validated the configuration file click Import. A new configuration profile is generated in the background.
14. You are brought back to the list of available configuration profiles. Edit any profile that you want by click on edit icon in front of it .
15. Click on Basic.
16. Enter your Username and Password in the appropriate text fields. Click the Back button.
17. Start the VPNKeys VPN connection by clicking on it.
18. The log window appears which also provides connection statistics. Increase the Log verbosity level by one step to see the assigned IP address and DNS servers. The connection is ready when the Initialization Sequence Completed is shown. As long as the Key icon appears in the status bar, the VPN connection is active.