1. Download and install the OpenVPN Connect client
from the App Store.
2. Download the OpenVPN certificate bundle from below:
US1 OpenVPN Certificate Bundle
UK1 OpenVPN Certificate Bundle
3. Unzip ovpn.zip
4. Each server has it’s own configuration file and will end in .ovpn. Select the server you want to connect .
5. You will now need to transfer the .ovpn file into the OpenVPN iOS app. Connect your iOS device to your computer and select it in iTunes.
6. Click Apps.
7. Scroll down to File Sharing, from the list on the left, select the OpenVPN app on your device.
8. From the list on the right, click “Add”, navigate to where the .ovpn are located, select the files you want to transfer, and click “Sync.”
9. Launch the OpenVPN app,
10. You will see the name of the server you just added and below it a green plus sign button. Click on that button.
11 . A prompt will appear asking for your Username and Password. You can choose to save the password by selecting the “Save” toggle switch. After completing the password click on the return button on the keyboard.
12. You are now connected to VPNKeys on an iOS device with OpenVPN.