You can download Mac Application From Here
1. Minimize or suspend any running applications, and activate your main desktop, or ‘Finder’. Locate the application dock at the bottom of your screen, and activate the ‘Safari’ icon (or your favorite web browser) to continue to the next step.
2. Now, open Tunnelblick. Within the Tunnelblick home page, look for the navigation bar, and click the ‘Downloads’ link. Click on the link for the latest stable release for your specific operating system version. For 10.8 and below currently 3.3.4 and for 10.9 and above currently 3.4Beta28 and continue to the next step.
3. To begin the download, if you’re on 10.8 or lower click the link labeled Tunnelblick_3.3.4.dmg, If you’re on 10.9 or higher (Mavericks or Yosemite) click the link labeled Tunnelblick 3.4beta28 look for the ‘Downloads’ dialog, with the progress indicated below the newly added file. Once the download completes, find the downloaded item in the ‘Downloads’ dialog, and double-click to continue to the next step.
4. At this point, the Tunnelblick download should have been mounted as a disk, and the root directory focused in Finder. Next, execute the Tunnelblick installer by clicking the labeled icon below the words, ‘Double-click to begin’, and move to the next step.
5. Depending on your system security settings, the dialogs below may appear upon execution of the ‘Tunneblick’ installer. Confirm your decision to begin the installation by clicking the ‘Open’ button.
6. Following your selection, you will be prompted for Administrator credentials – enter the ‘Name’ and the password associated with that account, then click the ‘OK’ button to continue to the next step.
7. When the installer completes, the dialog below featuring the title, ‘Installation succeeded’. You may choose to launch the newly installed application by clicking the ‘Launch’ button. Verify that you want to open the file by clicking the ‘Open’ button and continue to the next step.
8. Download the OpenVPN certificate bundle from below:
US1 OpenVPN Certificate Bundle
UK1 OpenVPN Certificate Bundle
The certificates are already included in the configuration file.
9. Now open Tunnelblick from the Applications folder by clicking on its icon.
9. First run configuration dialogs are displayed. Click I have configuration files.
10. Click OpenVPN configuration(s) to use the previously downloaded configuration file
11. You need to copy VPNKeys OpenVPN Profiles to the configuration file folder of Tunnelblick. This folder is hidden on a regular Mac OS X installation. To open it, click Open Private Configurations Folder.
12. A message is shown informing you, that the Private Configuration Folder is Open. Keep this message open and continue with the next step.
13. A Finder window should have popped up. Copy the downloaded configuration file VPNKeys OpenVPN Profiles from your Downloads folder into here.
14. Now get back to the Private Configuration Folder is Open message and click Done.
15. You will be asked to check for updates automatically. Uncheck Include anonymous system profile, then click Check Automatically.
16. You need to enter your admin credentials once more. This time for changing the ownership/permissions of the configuration file. Enter your admin credentials and click OK.
17. You will now see the Tunnelblick icon at the top right of your screen, click on the icon and select the VPNKeys location you wish to connect to.
18. You will again be prompted for credentials, however this time, VPNKeys credentials are requested by Tunnelblick. Enter your username and password, if a single letter is miscapitalized, you will receive an error message. If you wish to save your credentials, tick the checkbox labeled ‘Save in Keychain’. Once you are finished, click the ‘OK’ button to continue. You will need to enter these login credentials for each location you wish to connect to
19. If you have the ‘Growl’ notification system installed to your Mac, you may see notification messages appear near the Tunnelblick icon in the upper-right corner of your screen. Look for the ‘Connected’ messages once the tunnel has been successfully initialized. If you noticed any error or warning messages, please record them and contact our support team for further assistance. Verify the connection by checking your email, or by browsing to your favorite website and have assurance that your online activities are shielded from prying eyes. If later on you wish to switch to a different location or disconnect from VPNKeys simply click on the Tunnelblick icon and select disconnect.